Story ProgressBack to home
Paneer Jalfrezi Recipe
How to make Paneer Jalfrezi
An easy paneer recipe for the microwave. Paneer and capsicum cooked in the flavors of tomato puree, ginger paste and chillies.
- Total Cook Time 45 mins
- Prep Time 15 mins
- Cook Time 30 mins
- Recipe Servings4
Ingredients of Paneer Jalfrezi
- 300 Gram Paneer (cubed)
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1/2 cup Onion, finely chopped
- 100 gram Capsicum (cut into cubes similar to paneer)
- 10 Button onions (shallots, halved), peeled
- 1/4 cup Tomato puree
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- 1 tsp Garlic paste
- Green chillies, finely chopped
- to taste Salt
- 2 tsp Kashmiri chilli powder
- 1.5 tsp Garam masala
- 3 Tomatoes (cut into quarters)
- To garnish Coriander leaves
- 1200 W Microwave
How to Make Paneer JalfreziHideShow Media
Mix the cumin and oil in a dish.
Cook covered, for 2 minutes.
Mix in the onions and cook, uncovered at HI for 6 minutes, stirring once, to a light brown.
Mix in the capsicums, button onions, tomato puree, ginger-garlic pastes, green chillies, salt and chilli powder.
Cook covered, at HI for 5 minutes.
Add paneer and tomato.
Cover and cook at 70% for 7 minutes.
Stir, sprinkle the garam masala and cook at HI for 3 minutes.
Serve hot, garnished with coriander leaves.