How To Make Pav Bhaji Dosa
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Pav Bhaji Dosa Recipe: Give your leftover pav bhaji a yummy spin with this mouth-watering recipe of pav bhaji dosa!
Ingredients of Pav Bhaji Dosa
- 1 small bowl leftover pav bhaji
- 1 cup dosa batter, chopped
- 1/2 onion
- 2 tbsp coconut chutney
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp pav bhaji masala
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves
How to Make Pav Bhaji Dosa
- 1.Heat a flat pan to make dosa. Sprinkle a few drops of water on it.
- 2.Pour a doleful of dosa batter and spread in a circle to enlarge it.
- 3.Lower down the flame and spread coconut chutney and tomato sauce on the dosa.
- 4.Spread pav bhaji mixture and garnish with pav bhaji masala, chopped onion and coriander leaves.
- 5.Once cooked, fold the dosa and serve hot.
Key Ingredients: leftover pav bhaji, dosa batter, onion, coconut chutney, tomato sauce, pav bhaji masala, coriander leaves