How to make Prawn and Litchi Salad
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
Prawn and Litchi Salad Recipe : This one is an extremely easy salad, quick to put together and perfect for those days when you just can't be bothered.
Ingredients of Prawn and Litchi Salad
- 500 gms prawns (shelled and cleaned)
- 2 tbsp spring onions, chopped
- 1 mango flesh, finely chopped
- 500 gms litchis (deseeded)
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1/2 lemon (for lemon juice)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Handful of peanuts (to garnish)
- to taste salt
How to Make Prawn and Litchi Salad
- 1.Toss the oil together with the lemon juice, spring onions and chilli flakes. Use this as a marinade for the prawns - let them marinate for 15 minutes in this mixture.
- 2.Toss the prawns together with the marinade on high heat in a kadhai and stir fry for about 2-3 minutes, by which time the prawns should be cooked.
- 3.Set aside, while you mix together the mango and litchi, then add everything together, add the peanuts for a bit of crunch, season and serve immediately.
Key Ingredients: prawns (shelled and cleaned), spring onions, mango flesh, litchis (deseeded), chilli flakes, lemon (for lemon juice), olive oil, peanuts (to garnish), salt