Prawns And Fish With Chimichurri Recipe
How to make Prawns And Fish With Chimichurri
Prawns and river sole fish sauteed in a butter mixture and topped with a delectable chimichurri sauce. It is ideal to serve as a snack or appetiser for your next dinner party.
- Total Cook Time 25 mins
- Prep Time 15 mins
- Cook Time 10 mins
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Prawns And Fish With Chimichurri
- 5 pcs Prawns with tail
- 80 gms River sole fish slice
- 10 ml Olive oil
- For café de Paris butter:
- 50 gms Unsalted butter
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Garlic clove, crushed
- 10 gms Finely chopped chives
- 25 gms Finely chopped parsley
- A dash of Worcestershire sauce
- Lemon juice of half lemon
- 10 gms Grated parmesan cheese
- to taste Salt and pepper
- For chimichurri sauce:
- 60 ml Olive oil
- 10 ml Red wine vinegar
- 40 gms Chopped parsley
- 3 Garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 small Red chili, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Dry oregano
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- 1/4 tsp Freshly crushed black pepper
How to Make Prawns And Fish With ChimichurriHideShow Media
For chimichurri sauce, mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and set aside.
For café de Paris butter, mix all the ingredients with soft butter and refrigerate into a block, divide the block into three parts and use.
Set a pan on medium flame, add olive oil, add the seafood to it with one part of café de Paris butter and saute it until cooked.
On a platter, lay a bed of 1 tbsp chimichurri sauce and placed the cooked seafood on top.
Pour some more chimichurri sauce on top and serve.