Microwave Pudhina Gosht Recipe
Marinate the meat overnight for best results and then cook in a microwave.
- Total Cook Time1 hr 05 mins
- Prep Time 15 mins
- Cook Time 50 mins
- Recipe Servings4
Ingredients of Microwave Pudhina Gosht
- 500 gm mutton/lamb-cubed and pricked
- 10-12 potatoes-small, whole, pricked
- 2 tsp garlic paste
- 1/4 cup raw papaya - grated
- 1 Tbsp vinegar
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1 cup mint leaves
- Green chillies - to taste
- 2 tsp cumin seeds - roasted and powdered
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- Onions (sliced) and mint for garnish
- 1200 W Microwave
How to Make Microwave Pudhina GoshtHideShow Media
Marinate together, the mutton, potatoes, garlic, papaya, vinegar and oil, for 4-5 hours or overnight.
Grind to a paste, the mint and the green chillies.
Put oil in a dish and cook covered at HI for 1 minute.
Lift the meat pieces and potatoes and add to the oil and mix well.
Cook covered at HI for 5 minutes, stirring once.
Add the remainder of the marinade, ground paste, cumin, peppercorns and salt, and cook covered at 30 per cent for 30 minutes, stirring twice.
Stand for 5 minutes.
Lift out the meat pieces and thicken the gravy by cooking at HI.
Mix the meat and the gravy, cook covered at 30 per cent for 5 minutes.
Serve garnished with the onion and mint leaves.