How To Make Pulpy Grape Juice
About Pulpy Grape Juice Recipe: A tarty, sweet and yummy juice, brimming with the goodness of grapes, this one is a wholesome meal to include in your daily diet.
Ingredients of Pulpy Grape Juice
- 1 Cup black grapes
- sugar (as per taste)
- water (as required)
- 1 bowl ice water
How to Make Pulpy Grape Juice
- 1.Boil water with sugar and add grapes to it. Boil till the skin of the grapes gets cracked. Strain the water and keep aside.
- 2.Transfer the blanched grapes in ice water immediately to keep the colour intact.
- 3.De-skin the grapes and keep the skin aside. Refrigerate the pulp for at least an hour.
- 4.Now, boil the grape skin in grape water (that was kept aside) on medium to low flame for at least 15 minutes.
- 5.Strain the water and refrigerate till the juice turns chilled.
- 6.Now, mix the pulp and juice and serve.
Key Ingredients: black grapes, sugar (as per taste), water (as required), ice water