How to make Quick Quesadilla
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Quick Quesadilla Recipe: Have leftover rotis? Make Mexican quesadillas out of it. Crunchy vegetables and cheese filled quesadillas made in a jiffy.
Ingredients of Quick Quesadilla
- 2 chappatis / roti (leftover)
- 3 tbsp onion, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp tomato, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp capsicum, finely chopped
- 3-4 olives, sliced
- 1 cheese single
- Butter for frying
- to taste salt
- to taste red chilli
- to taste oregano
- to taste red chilli sauce
How to Make Quick Quesadilla
- 1.Mix onions, tomatoes, capsicum and olives.
- 2.Add salt, red chilli, red chilli sauce as per taste.
- 3.Heat a pan and some butter.
- 4.Place one roti on the pan.
- 5.Add the filling and the chesse single.
- 6.Place the roti over the filling and press slightly.
- 7.Add more butter and flip the roti to cook from other side.
- 8.Cook until the chapatis are little crisp and the cheese melts.
Key Ingredients: chappatis / roti (leftover), onion, tomato, capsicum, olives, cheese single, Butter for frying, salt, red chilli, oregano, red chilli sauce