Rajma Pakodas Recipe
Rajma Pakodas: Three simple steps and voila! Chef Crystal shares the recipe of rajma pakodas, a clever starter.
- Total Cook Time 40 mins
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 30 mins
Ingredients of Rajma Pakodas
- 250 gm rajma
- 70 gm tomatoes chopped fine
- 50 gm onion chopped
- 2 green chillies chopped fine
- 30 gm chopped coriander leaves
- Juice of half a lemon
- 10 gm each of chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder
- 50 gm oats
- 30 gm breadcrumbs
- Salt to taste
- Soya refined Oil for frying
How to Make Rajma PakodasHideShow Media
Soak rajma overnight.
Cook in pressure cooker.
Mash and add the other ingredients except oats and bread crumbs and mix well.
Shape into small balls. Roll in crumb and oats mixture.
Deep fry in oil till golden brown. Serve hot with tomato ketchup or mint chutney.