How To Make Shrimps Stuffed Pomfret
Shrimps Stuffed Pomfret Recipe: A symphony of flavours with tender balance and combination of local spices, making the shrimps and pomfret succulent melt-in-your-mouth, this shrimp stuffed pomfret is a treat to your taste buds!
Ingredients of Shrimps Stuffed Pomfret
- 350 gms whole pomfret (cleaned)
- 150 gms shrimps (peeled), chopped
- 30 gms onion, chopped
- 5 gms garlic, chopped
- 5 gms green chilli, chopped
- 80 ml coconut oil
- 5 gram turmeric powder
- 15 ml lime juice
- to taste salt
- For green masala:
- 100 gms coriander leaves
- 10 gms green chillies
- 5 gram garlic , peeled
- 2 gram cumin seeds
- 3 gram black pepper corns
- to taste salt
How to Make Shrimps Stuffed Pomfret
- 1.Remove the back bone from the fish without separating them, make pocket and soak into the salt, lime and turmeric water.
- 2.Heat the coconut oil and sauté garlic, chilli and onions until translucent, add turmeric powder and prawns, cook for a minute. Do not overcook.
- 3.Meanwhile, make the green masala with all the ingredients, adjust the seasoning, and add little lime juice.
- 4.Remove the fish from lime water and dry it properly with tissue paper, marinate the fish with green masala, adjust seasoning and keep side, then fill prawns mixture into the fish. Wrap with banana leaf and shallow fry with coconut oil ,fry both sides nicely until fish gets cook.
- 5.Serve hot with homemade salads.
Key Ingredients: whole pomfret (cleaned), shrimps (peeled), onion, garlic, green chilli, coconut oil, turmeric powder, lime juice, salt, coriander leaves, green chillies, garlic , cumin seeds, black pepper corns, salt