How to make Sloppy Joe Jackfruit Slider
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
About Sloppy Joe Jackfruit Slider Recipe: A contemporary twist to jackfruit, Tappa's Sloppy Joe Jackfruit Sliders are served atop bruschettas offering a vegan substitute for meat.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joe Jackfruit Slider
- 200 gms jackfruit
- 80 gms tomato puree
- 2 pieces bread slice
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1 tsp deggi mirch
- 30 gms cashew paste
- 10 gms turmeric powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp butter
How to Make Sloppy Joe Jackfruit Slider
- Prepare Jackfruit mixture:
- 1.Heat oil temper with chopped garlic, to which add tomato puree, turmeric and deggi mirch.
- 2.Cook tomato and add cashew paste to the mixture.
- 3.Add fried jackfruit to the tomato mixture in the pan.
- 4.Cook till jackfruit is soft in the tomato mixture.
- Prepare slider:
- 1.Brush bread slice with butter.
- 2.Place jackfruit mixture on bread slide and cut into two inch strips. Garnish with pickled onion on top.
Key Ingredients: jackfruit, tomato puree, bread slice, Garlic cloves, deggi mirch, cashew paste, turmeric powder, lemon juice, butter