Sprout Chaat Recipe
How to make Sprout Chaat
Craving tangy yet a healthy snack? Here it is! A super healthy snack of sprouted lentils and beans with lemon juice and spices.
- Total Cook Time 15 mins
- Prep Time 05 mins
- Cook Time 10 mins
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Sprout Chaat
- 1 cup kala channa-sprouted
- 1 cup soya beans-boiled
- 1 cup moong daal-sprouted
- 1 cup rajmah
- 1 cup paneer-diced
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves-chopped
- Green chillies-chopped to taste
- 1 cup onions-chopped fine
- 1 cup tomato-de-seeded and chopped fine
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 2 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tsp cumin seeds-roasted and ground
- Lemon juice to taste
How to Make Sprout ChaatHideShow Media
Mix all the ingredients together and serve.
You can also add a little curd or sonth ki chutney if so desired.
You can vary the combinations according to your liking or choose only moong sprouts if you like.