How to make Strawberry Crumble
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
Juicy strawberries topped with a almond, flour, brown sugar crumble and baked perfect in this delightful dessert.
Ingredients of Strawberry Crumble
- 500 Gram Strawberries
- 125 gram Castor sugar
- 25 gram Almond meal
- 100 gram Brown sugar
- 50 gram Almond flakes
- 75 gram Butter
- 125 gram Flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
How to Make Strawberry Crumble
- 1.Preheat the oven to 200 C. Place the strawberries on a baking tray.
- 2.Sprinkle caster sugar and almond meal on the strawberries. Keep aside.
- 3.For the crumble, mix flour and butter in a large bowl.
- 4.Add brown sugar, baking powder and almond flakes to the crumble mix.
- 5.Cover the strawberries with the crumble mix.
- 6.Bake for 25-30 minutes at 180 C.
- 7.To Serve: Garnish the strawberry crumble with almond flakes and brown sugar.
Strawberries, Castor sugar, Almond meal, Brown sugar, Almond flakes, Butter
, Baking powder