How To Make Street-Style Kebab Pav
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Street-Style Kebab Pav Recipe: This yummy pav delicacy stuffed with minced mutton and a host of spices is a heavenly bliss!
Ingredients of Street-Style Kebab Pav
- 500 gms minced mutton
- 6-7 Pav
- 2 Onions
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 Tbsp gram flour
- 2 Green chillies
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- To taste salt
- To taste red chilli powder
- 1 Tbsp mint leaves
- 1 tsp chaat masala powder
- 1/4 Cup green chutney
How to Make Street-Style Kebab Pav
- 1.Heat some butter/oil in a pan. Saute onions, green chillies, ginger and garlic. Saute gram flour till fragrant.
- 2.Add minced mutton and all the spices along with salt, except chaat masala.
- 3.Turn off the gas, add mint leaves and chaat masala. Mix well. Let the mixture cool down.
- 4.Make roundels of the mixture and saute again on pan till brown on both the sides.
- 5.Heat pav in butter, spread the insides with green chutney and stuff with mutton kebabs.
Key Ingredients: minced mutton, Pav, Onions, ginger, garlic, gram flour, Green chillies, cumin powder, salt , red chilli powder, mint leaves, chaat masala powder, green chutney