How to make Tangy Prawns with Kiwi Salad
About Tangy Prawns with Kiwi Salad Recipe: Prawns mixed together with nuts, kiwi, herbs and dressing, served with mushroom rolls.
Ingredients of Tangy Prawns with Kiwi Salad
- 2 oranges (segmented)
- 250 gms cooked prawns
- 1 kiwi (sliced), peeled
- 2 tbsp nuts, chopped
- 4 tbsp herbs, chopped
- For dressing:
- 2 tbsp curd
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp mustard
- 1 tbsp oil
- salt and pepper
- For mushroom rolls:
- 4 bread (crusts removed), sliced
- 1 tbsp softened butter
- 1/4 tsp lemon rind
- 1 tsp herbs, chopped
- 2 tbsp pepper
- mushrooms (fried0, finely chopped
How to Make Tangy Prawns with Kiwi Salad
- 1.Combine orange segments with prawns, kiwi, nuts and herbs. Season.
- 2.Whisk together dressing ingredients.
- 3.Mix with prawns and fruit. Chill.
- 4.Flatten bread slices with a rolling pin.
- 5.Beat the butter, rind, herbs and pepper together.
- 6.Spread over the mushrooms.
- 7.Roll up the bread.
- 8.Chill well before serving
Key Ingredients: oranges (segmented), cooked prawns, kiwi (sliced), nuts, herbs, curd, lemon juice, honey, mustard, oil, salt and pepper, bread (crusts removed), softened butter, lemon rind, herbs, pepper, mushrooms (fried0