How To Make Thandai Mousse
About Thandai Mousse Recipe: Give the quintessential thandai a decadent makeover witht this mousse recipe. With the goodness of saffron, thandai syrup and whipped cream, try this thandai mousse recipe this Holi season at home.
Ingredients of Thandai Mousse
- 50 Ml thandai syrup
- 8 gram agar-agar
- 150 ml milk
- 30 gms castor sugar
- 150 gms whipped cream
- Few strands of saffron
How to Make Thandai Mousse
- 1.In a pan bring milk to boil add sugar and thandai syrup then mix it well & cook on a medium flame for 4-5 minutes.
- 2.Add the agar-agar powder to the mixture bring it to boil, stirring continuously.
- 3.Remove from the flame and strain the mixture using a sieve.
- 4.Let the mixture cool down and then fold in whipped cream gently.
- 5.Pour equal quantities of the mixture into 2 individual bowls / glasses and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours or till the mousse sets.
- 6.Garnish with some saffron strands (soaked in milk)/ strawberry etc. on top.
- 7.Serve chilled.
Key Ingredients: thandai syrup, agar-agar, milk, castor sugar, whipped cream, Few strands of saffron