Tossed Salad Recipe
How to make Tossed Salad
Just throw everything together and eat - nothing could be easier!
- Total Cook Time 20 mins
- Prep Time 05 mins
- Cook Time 15 mins
- Recipe Servings4
Ingredients of Tossed Salad
- 2 medium tomatoes - de-seeded and cut lengthwise
- 20 lettuce leaves - washed and crisp
- 1/2 cup carrots - sliced into thick rounds
- 1/2 cup cucumber - peeled and sliced into rounds
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp vinegar
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp mustard powder/mustard oil
How to Make Tossed SaladHideShow Media
Break the lettuce leaves into small pieces.
Mix the oil, vinegar, honey, salt, pepper, and mustard and blend well together.
Keep the vegetables and the dressing separately till ready to serve.
Mix the two together and serve immediately.