Breakfast Salad Recipe
How to make Breakfast Salad
About Breakfast Salad Recipe: A quick and crisp breakfast salad with chicken sausages, eggs, lettuce, capsicum and tomatoes. Garnish with a honey mustard dressing. All set to have the most delicious and healthiest salad recipe
- Total Cook Time 35 mins
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 25 mins
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Breakfast Salad
- For the salad:
- 2 red capsicums (de-seeded), finely chopped
- 10-12 cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
- 1 cucumber, finely chopped
- 6-7 lettuce leaves (torn)
- 5-6 fresh basil leaves
- 6-7 chicken sausages, finely chopped
- 10-12 baby potatoes (cut in half), boiled
- 1 fresh red chilli (de-seeded), finely chopped
- For the salad dressing:
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar or lemon
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- to taste salt & pepper
- 2 tsp honey
- 5-6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
How to Make Breakfast SaladHideShow Media
Heat 2 Tbsp of olive oil in a pan. Saute the sausages and potatoes for 2 minutes on medium heat. Season with salt & pepper
Add the red chilli and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Toss the sausages & potatoes and add them to the platter.
In the 2nd pan heat 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
Fry 2 eggs, sunny side up on low heat.
Place them on the platter.
Prepare the dressing:
Shake all the ingredients together in a jar.
Pour as much as desired onto the veggies and serve.
Store the extra dressing in the fridge to use for upto 2 weeks.