How to make Valentine Strawberry Mousse
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
A great way to shower some love on your Valentine, this delicious strawberry mousse is easy to make and too good to resist!
Ingredients of Valentine Strawberry Mousse
- 450 Ml Milk
- 90 Gram Butter
- 55 Gram Egg yolk
- 14 Gram Gelatine
- 250 Ml Strawberry puree
- 450 Ml Double cream
- 100 Gram Sugar
How to Make Valentine Strawberry Mousse
- 1.Boil milk and butter.
- 2.Fold in egg yolk & sugar mix and thicken the mix on stove with morris.
- 3.Add the softened gelatine and mix well.
- 4.Pour strawberry puree to above mix.
- 5.Chill the mix over ice cold bath and in the mean time whisk double cream to semi-whip stage.
- 6.Once the mix is cold fold in double cream.
- 7.Pour the mix in desired rings already lined with sponge sheet.
- 8.Freeze them overnight.
- 9.Cover them with red mirror glaze and garnish with Chantilly and chocolate disc.
Key Ingredients: Milk
, Egg yolk, Gelatine, Strawberry puree, Double cream, Sugar