How to make Vanilla Honey Pannacotta
The classic Italian dessert that revamps itself with a sweet and delicious lacing of whipped cream, vanilla and honey sauce. Garnished with pista this dish of Vanilla Honey Pannacotta makes for an amazing dinner party dessert during the summers.
Ingredients of Vanilla Honey Pannacotta
- 450 Gram Whipping cream
- 80 Gram Honey
- 10 Gram Vanilla
- 60 Ml Water
- 30 Gram Unflavoured gelatine
- 240 Ml Buttermilk
- 20 Gram Pista, chopped
- For Honey sauce:
- 50 Ml Honey
- 120 Ml Water
- 20 Ml Lemon juice
How to Make Vanilla Honey Pannacotta
- Prepare Honey Sauce:
- 1.Take honey in a pan, add water and sugar to it.
- 2.Simmer till all the sugar is melted, finish with lemon juice.
- Prepare Panna cotta:
- 1.In another 2-quart saucepan, heat to boiling whipping cream, honey, vanilla bean and seeds over medium heat.
- 2.Remove from heat; cover and let cream steep 30 minutes to infuse vanilla flavour into liquid.
- 3.When cream is steeped, in small bowl, pour 1/4 cup water; sprinkle gelatine over water. Set aside.
- 4.Reheat cream mixture. Remove vanilla bean and seeds; add softened gelatine. Remove from heat; beat with whisk until gelatine is dissolved.
- 5.Add buttermilk; beat with whisk until blended add chopped pista to it. Refrigerate it for 1 hour.
- Assemble the dessert:
- 1.Spoon small amount of honey sauce in bottom of each serving glass or dish. Carefully pour panna cotta mixture over sauce.
- 2.Let stand at room temperature about 20 minutes. Refrigerate 3 to 4 hours before serving.
- 3.Garnish with crushed pista just before serving.
Whipping cream, Honey
, Vanilla, Water, Unflavoured gelatine, Buttermilk
, Pista, Honey
, Water, Lemon juice