How to make Vegan Mango Matcha Pudding
About Vegan Mango Matcha Pudding Recipe: Indulge in this sinful mango dessert to fully enjoy the summer season but in an absolutely healthy way! Here is a decadent mango pudding from the kitchen of Foodhall, made absolutely vegan and packed with the goodness of matcha, chia seeds, flax seeds, coconut and luscious mangoes!
Ingredients of Vegan Mango Matcha Pudding
- 4 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 large mango (diced into bite size pieces), peeled
- 1/4 tsp matcha powder
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk
- 1/4 tsp honey/maple syrup
- for garnishing mint leaves
- for garnishing coconut flakes
- for garnishing flax seeds
How to Make Vegan Mango Matcha Pudding
- 1.In a bowl, mix chia seeds and matcha powder with coconut or almond milk. Set this mixture aside for 45-60 minutes for the chia seeds to bloom.
- 2.Add honey or maple syrup and mix thoroughly.
- 3.Transfer this mixture in desired serving dishes. Fill halfway and layer with 2 tablespoons of diced mangoes.
- 4.Layer all the way up with chia and matcha mix.
- 5.Top with chopped mangoes, mint leaves, coconut flakes and flax seeds.
- 6.Serve immediately or chilled.
Key Ingredients: chia seeds, mango (diced into bite size pieces), matcha powder, coconut milk, honey/maple syrup, mint leaves, coconut flakes, flax seeds