How To Make Warm Apple & Kinnu Winter Punch
Winters is the season for Apples and Kinnu (Oranges). To keep yourself cozy in these chilly winters, do make a warm and spicy punch. Best to give a perfect Christmas feel, this punch tastes amazing.
Ingredients of Warm Apple & Kinnu Winter Punch
- 8 Nos Cloves
- 6 Cups Apple Juice
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 3 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 1/4 Cups Pineapple Juice
- 1 Cup Kinu Orange Juice
How to Make Warm Apple & Kinnu Winter Punch
- 1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Stud the whole Kinu’s with cloves, and bake for 30 minutes.
- 2.In a large saucepan, combine the apple juice and cinnamon stick. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium, and simmer 5 minutes.
- 3.Remove from heat, and stir in the nutmeg, honey, lemon juice, pineapple juice and Kinu (Orange) juice.
- 4.Serve hot in a punch bowl with the 2 clove-studded baked oranges floating on top.
Cloves , Apple Juice , Cinnamon Stick, Nutmeg
, Lemon Juice
, Pineapple Juice, Kinu Orange Juice