Recipe of Aam Rass
Recipe Servings: 4
The fruit of the summer shines through with the deadly combination of thick pulp rich mango, crushed ice and milk.
- 1 kg mangoes - ripe and fresh
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup cold milk and crushed ice
How to Make Aam Rass
- Peel and chop the mangoes and blend it in a food processor along with the sugar.
- Strain the mixture.
- Mix in the milk and pour into glasses filled upto 1/4 with crushed ice.
- Note: In case you like it thinner, dilute it with milk, according to taste.