Recipe of Aloo and Dal ki Tikki
Crisp potato and channa dal tikkies. Serve with a chutney of your choice.
- 500 gm boiled and mashed potato
- 3 slices of white bread
- Salt and red chilli to taste
- Garam masala
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 cup chana dal (parboiled)
- Green chilli (finely chopped)
- Lemon juice
How to Make Aloo and Dal ki Tikki
- Crumble bread slices.
- Add mashed potatoes, chana dal, coriander leaves, lemon juice and chilies.
- Spice it up with cumin powder, coriander powder, garam masala, salt and few drops of oil.
- Mix it well.
- Shape into round flat patties and fry golden brown.
Key Ingredients: potatoes
, red chilli
, garam masala
, cumin seeds
, coriander powder
, green chillies
, coriander leaves
, lemon juice
, bengal gram ( split)