How to make Corn Palak Ki Tikki
About Corn Palak Ki Tikki Recipe: A delectable evening snack, that is tasty and healthy and an easy way to make the kids eat spinach and corn if they do not like it. Shallow-fried, delicious tikkis made from paneer, corn, potatoes, spinach and a dash of spices, these are filling and just perfect for some tea-time snacking.
Ingredients of Corn Palak Ki Tikki
- 200 Gram Corn kernels
- 2-3 Cups Milk
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Chaat masala
- 800 Gram Spinach
- 1 Cup Potato, boiled
- 1 Cup Paneer, grated
- 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1 tsp Black pepper powder
- 1 tsp Garam masala powder
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- 1 tsp Kasoori methi powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Ginger, chopped
- 2 Nos Green chilli, chopped
- 1/2 Cup Green coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Cornflour
- 1/2 Cup Ghee/oil (to shallow fry)
How to Make Corn Palak Ki Tikki
- 1.Blanch spinach in water and chop.
- 2.Now blanch corn in milk to soften it. Grind and keep aside for a while.
- 3.Take the ground corn and mix in lemon juice along with chaat masala to balance the sweet flavour of corn.
- 4.Add blanched palak, boiled potato and grated paneer to mix with corn.
- 5.Add all the spices in the ingredients along with the salt, ginger, cornflour and chopped coriander leaves. Mix well prepare the tikki paste.
- 6.Make round tikkis of the mixture and shallow fry in ghee or oil till crisp.
- 7.Serve hot along with a coriander chutney or tomato ketchup.
You can serve Corn Palak Ki Tikki with coriander chutney or tomato ketchup as an accompaniment.
There is so much you can cook with corn apart from just sweet corn chaat or tikkis. Read about best corn recipes that we have.
Key Ingredients: Corn kernels, Milk, Lemon juice, Chaat masala, Spinach, Potato, Paneer, Red chilli powder, Black pepper powder, Garam masala powder, Cumin powder, Kasoori methi powder, Salt, Ginger, Green chilli, Green coriander leaves, Cornflour, Ghee/oil (to shallow fry)