Recipe Servings: 4
These beetroot and tofu kebabs are a power house of energy. Brimming with antioxidants these kebabs hardly have any calories.
- 1 cup grated beetroot
- 1/2 packet firm tofu
- 1/2 Tbsp garlic paste
- 1 Tbsp amchoor powder
- 1 Tbsp roasted & crushed anardana
- Chaatmasala, a pinch
- Rock salt, to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped cashew nuts, to stuff
- 1/2 cup crushed oats, to coat
- Oil, to pan fry
- Take a bowl and put the grated beetroot, the tofu followed by garlic, amchoor, chaatmasala, rock salt and anardana.
- Mince with your hands & make round patties and insert the chopped cashews as a filling. Make round kebabs.
- Coat the patties with crushed oat powder.
- In a flat pan heat the oil and lightly fry these.
- Served with a dollop of green chutney.