Recipe of Chocolate Cake in a Pressure Cooker
Recipe Servings: 4
A no bake chocolate cake made on the stove top. This one's a keeper for days when you are craving cake but have no power!
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 6 inch round greased baking tin
How to Make Chocolate Cake in a Pressure Cooker
- In a mixing bowl, sift the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder.
- Add in the butter, sugar, salt, water and vanilla, and beat the ingredients using a whisk.
- Add the eggs and beat the batter until smooth.
- Transfer into the baking tin.
- Heat the pressure cooker, covered with the lid but without the pressure, for 3-4 minutes on high heat, then place the cake tin in the empty cooker (do not add water in the cooker).
- Close the lid (without the pressure), lower the flame and let it cook until done (about 30 minutes).