1. In a mixing bowl, sift the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder.
2. Add in the butter, sugar, salt, water and vanilla, and beat the ingredients using a whisk.
3. Add the eggs and beat the batter until smooth.
4. Transfer into the baking tin.
5. Heat the pressure cooker, covered with the lid but without the pressure, for 3-4 minutes on high heat, then place the cake tin in the empty cooker (do not add water in the cooker).
6. Close the lid (without the pressure), lower the flame and let it cook until done (about 30 minutes).
Shop for Health
Key Ingredients: all purpose flour, sugar, vanilla essence, salt, butter, cocoa, baking powder, egg