Chocolate Chip Oat Biscuits
The all time favourite, now a few steps away.
- 100 gm flour
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 100 gm butter
- 100 gm castor sugar
- 75 gm grated jaggery
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp vanilla essence
- 100 gm rolled oats
- 150 gm chocolate chips
- 1 peeled, cored, grated apple
- Sift flour, soda and baking powder.
- Set aside. Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and essence. Stir in flour mixture, oats, chocolate chips and apple.
- Drop teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 180 degree C for 15 minutes or until firm around the edge.
- Cool biscuits on a tray before storing. Serve with mocha cooler.
Key Ingredients: Chocolate chips
, all purpose flour
, baking soda
, baking powder
, castor sugar
, vanilla essence