Chocolate Lava Cake
Recipe Servings: 2
A classic chocolate lava cake made with five simple ingredients. So decadent, you just can't say no!
- 135 gm dark chocolate
- 95 gm butter
- 100 gm icing sugar
- 2 egg yolks + 2 whole eggs
- 35 gm flour
- Pre heat the oven at 200 degrees.
- In a microwaveable bowl add chocolate and butter. Melt it. (You can melt using the double boiler method too.)
- In another bowl whisk together sugar and eggs.
- Mix together the chocolate-butter mixture with the sugar-eggs mixture.
- Fold in the flour.
- Strain the mixture to remove any lumps.
- Keep this in the fridge for 5-7 minutes to chill.
- Pour the batter in greased ramekins.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes.
- Serve with whipped cream / vanilla ice cream or fresh fruits.