Citrus and Garlic Prawns Recipe
Prawns grilled with tangy flavors of orange juice, lime, coriander and garlic.
Ingredients of Citrus and Garlic Prawns
- 6-7 prawns
- 1 tsp of coriander leaves, chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- Salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 Tbsp of orange juice
- 1 cup bread crumbs
How to Make Citrus and Garlic Prawns
- Add to the prawn coriander, garlic, mustard, oil, lemon and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the orange juice to give it a citrus-y flavor.
- Mix the prawns well.
- Now on a flat plate/surface spread some bread crumbs.
- Coat the prawns well with the bread crumbs which would give it a nice crisp exterior.
- Now skewer them on sticks.
- Heat about a teaspoon of olive oil in a flat pan.
- Cook for about 8-10 minutes.
- Decorate with some lime wedges and coriander.