Recipe of Crunchy Biscuit Pudding
Recipe Servings: 4
Chocolate biscuits, cream, fruits and grated chocolate combined to form a creamy and crunchy pudding.
- 1 packet bourbon biscuit
- 1 cup mixed fruit - (pomegranate, pineapple, bananas, apples, orange, grapes)
- 100 gm semi sweetened cream
- Grated chocolate or praline
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 cup water
How to Make Crunchy Biscuit Pudding
- Mix 1 tbsp of sugar and 2 drops of lime to the fruit and keep aside.
- Split each biscuit and dip it lightly in sugar syrup and layer it on a dish (wet it).
- Spread fresh cream over it. Sprinkle chopped fruits. Again spread cream.
- Decorate with grated chocolate or praline/plain roasted nuts.
- Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes.
- This can be preserved up to 2-3 days depending on the cream.