Recipe of Eggless Vanilla Cake in a Microwave
Recipe Servings: 4
Moist, spongy and made in a microwave!
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tsp vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 7"-8" round greased microwave baking pan
How to Make Eggless Vanilla Cake in a Microwave
- Mix the flour, baking powder, butter and sugar.
- Add the vanilla and mix.
- Add the milk and vinegar and beat the batter smooth.
- Transfer onto the baking pan.
- Bake at 100% for 2 minutes.
- Turn container round and bake another 2 minutes.
- Turn around again and bake 1 minute. Let stand for 5 minutes then turn cake out of the tin.