Recipe of Fruits with Silken Tofu
Papaya, pear, apples and pineapple doused in a creamy tofu sauce. Topped with mint and cherries.
- 1/2 papaya peeled
- 1/2 pineapple peeled
- 1 apple
- 1 pear
- 4 cherries
- 1-1/2 cup silken tofu
- 1/2 tsp stevia (a sweet herb)
- 4 mint sprigs
How to Make Fruits with Silken Tofu
- Using a blender, cream tofu and stevia.
- Cut pineapple, papaya, apple and pear into dices.
- Arrange diced fruits in a fruit bowl and pour creamed tofu on top.
- Garnish with mint sprig and serve.