Guilt Free Galouti Kebab
Soft succulent kebabs bursting with flavors, high on taste but minus the calories. This one's made with olive oil and pure ghee from Ila Lumba's farm.
- 1/2 kg mutton mince (for soft kebabs use mutton that has been double minced)
- 4 tsp green papaya paste
- 1 tsp of minced garlic
- 1 tsp of ginger
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- A pinch, around 1/3 tsp of javitri powder
- A pinch of kashmiri mirch
- 2 tsp of roasted chana powder
- 2 Tbsp saffron mixed in warm milk
- 1 Tbsp ghee
- 2 tsp fried onion paste
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp gulab jal
- 1/3 tsp kebab chini powdered
- 1/3 tsp green cardamom
- 1 Tbsp olive oil for fying the kebabs
- Take a teaspoon of minced garlic and 1 tea spoon of ginger, mix really well for 25-30 minutes (helps the kebabs to become soft) and add 1/2 tea spoon garam masala.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Put 3 pieces of coal on the gas, add a bit of ghee, cloves and green cardamom, place this in a katori and place it in the midst of the galouti masala, cover with aluminum.
- After 2 hours, you are good to go.
- Take a frying pan. Put 1 tablespoon of olive oil or ghee and fry the kebabs.
- Serve hot.
Key Ingredients: Keema
, garam masala
, kashmiri mirch
, clarified butter
, rose water
, green cardamom
, olive oil