Gur Aur Atte Ka Halwa Recipe
Recipe Servings: 4
Wheat flour, semolina and jaggery come together to make a quick and easy halwa.
Ingredients of Gur Aur Atte Ka Halwa
- 1/2 cup desi ghee (150 gm)
- 4-5 cloves (laung)
- 200 gm wheat flour (atta)
- 1/2 cup semolina (50 gm)
- 200 gm jaggery (gur)
- 1 cup milk
- Few strands saffron
- 30 gm raisins
How to Make Gur Aur Atte Ka Halwa
- Take desi ghee in a pan. Add in cloves for tempering.
- Stir fry wheat flour and semolina together until golden brown.
- Add jaggery and saute.
- In another pan, boil equal parts milk and water with saffron.
- When flour and semolina start releasing fragrance, add the milk and water.
- Cook till done, then cool to room temperature and mix in raisins.