Recipe Servings: 4
Potatoes tossed with honey, herbs and garlic. Baked. Delicious potato snacks ready in a jiffy.
- 2 large potatoes, washed and thinly sliced (see picture)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 5-6 leaves basil, minced
- 2 Tbsp honey / maple syrup
- Salt, to taste
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp rosemary (optional)
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- Pre heat the oven to 200 degrees C.
- In a bowl mix together the cut potatoes with olive oil, salt, basil, garlic, honey, chilli flakes, oregano and rosemary. Toss them till all the potatoes are well coated.
- Transfer them on the baking tray.
- Bake them for 10-15 minutes or till done at 200 degrees C.
- Serve with some crusty bread.