Juicy Lamb Burger Recipe
Recipe Servings: 2
Find the meaty goodness of juicy lamb keema patties with lettuce, onions and tomatoes in between burger buns with this delicious and easy recipe of lamb burgers.
Ingredients of Juicy Lamb Burger
- 1/2 kg lamb keema
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp rosemary leaves
- 1/2 Tbsp red rice flakes
- 1 Tbsp garlic
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 1/2 Tbsp black pepper
- 2 burger buns
- 4 sliced tomatoes
How to Make Juicy Lamb Burger
- First start with 1/2 kg of lamb keema. Then add of one egg, some rosemary leaves and rice flakes.
- Put 1 tsp garlic paste, salt and 1/2 tsp black pepper. Now mix it all well by hand.
- In a pan add some oil.
- Make 2 small rounds of keema paste, then fry it from the both side, then take 2 sliced
burger and fry it in the pan.
- Now keep the sliced bun on the plate and put lettuce, sliced tomatoes, onion, and fried keema patties on the burger.
- Cover it with a second bun and your lamb burgers are ready.