Leftover Idli Snack
Recipe Servings: 3
Idli pieces tossed with tomatoes, chillies and onions for a hearty snack.
- Leftover idli cut into four halves
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 garlic clove (crushed)
- 5-10 gm ginger (sliced thinly)
- 1 green chilli (chopped)
- 1 onion (sliced)
- 1 tomato (sliced)
- 1/4 tsp mustard seed
- In a pan take 1 tsp oil add mustard seeds, crushed garlic, thinly sliced ginger.
- Add sliced onion. Cook till golden brown.
- Add tomatoes. Cook till soft. Add green chillies.
- Add the leftover idli.