Low Fat Chocolate Brownies
Recipe Servings: 4
Winner of the weekly Guilt Free Contest bakes away decadent chocolate brownies with healthy ingredients like curd, olive oil, wheat flour, honey and nuts.
- 100 gm thick curd
- 100 gm honey
- 125 gm wheat flour
- 25 gm olive oil
- 50 gm chocolate powder
- 100 gm ground almonds
- Walnuts coarse
- 50 gm cream
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Whisk curd till no lumps are formed, add almonds.
- Add honey, oil. Whisk again.
- Then sieve flour and chocolate powder 2 times.
- Line the cake tin with butter paper and oil it.
- In the cake batter add cream, baking powder and soda.
- Fold in the flour and walnuts. (Do not beat too much)
- Pour the mixture in a cake tin.
- Cover with aluminum foil and place the cake in a preheated oven at 170 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake again for 10 minutes till its done. Decorate as per your choice.
Key Ingredients: Chocolate
, Baking Powder
, Baking Soda
, Olive Oil
, Whole Wheat Flour