Microwaved Eggless Muffins
Recipe Servings: 20
Soft spongy muffins made in a microwave in a jiffy. Try these easy to make tasty muffins. Perfect for your 'on the go' breakfast.
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar-powdered
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tsp vinegar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- About 20 microwavable muffin moulds
- Mix the flour, baking powder, butter and sugar.
- Add the milk, vinegar, vanilla and mix.
- Beat the batter smooth. Transfer onto the muffin moulds.
- Microwave for 2 minutes. Turn container round and bake another 2 minutes.
- Turn around again and bake 1 minute. Let stand for 5 minutes then take out of the oven.