Story ProgressBack to home
Cinnamon Carrot Muffins Recipe
Fluffy little carrot muffins to delight your loved ones. Made with the crunch of nuts and a hint of cinnamon.
- Total Cook Time1 hr 10 mins
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time1 hr
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Cinnamon Carrot Muffins
- Oven Temp: 325F-160C
- 3 cups carrots, grated
- 2 cups (240 gm) all purpose flour
- 1 cup assorted nuts, chopped
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon (dalchini) powder
- 2 cups (480 gm) brown sugar or grated jaggery
- 1 1/2 cup oil (360 ml)
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- Pastry cups and muffin pans
How to Make Cinnamon Carrot MuffinsHideShow Media
1. Roll nuts in some flour and keep aside.
2. Sift flour, soda, salt and cinnamon.
3. Add to this the brown sugar/jaggery, oil and beaten eggs. Mix well.
4. Mix in the carrots and nuts.
5. Put the batter into the pastry cups (not more than 1/2 full) and bake in a pre-heated oven for 15-20 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and leave to cool.