Mushroom Vol-Au-Vents Recipe
Recipe Servings: 12
Vol au vent cases topped with creamy seasoned mushrooms, sprinkled with a hint of chive leaves.
Ingredients of Mushroom Vol-Au-Vents
- 120 gms mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic
- Few leaves of thyme
- Few leaves rosemary
- Few leaves of sage
- 20 gms leeks
- 20 gms celery
- 20 - 30 ml white wine
2 Tbsp cream
- 10 gms butter
- 5-7 gms wild mushrooms
- 1/2 cup water
1 - 2 shredded basil
- Few leaves oregano
- A dozen vol au vent shells
How to Make Mushroom Vol-Au-Vents
- Heat up vol au vent shells in the oven for a few minutes.
- Put wild mushrooms in water to hydrate, slice mushrooms.
- Put butter in a pan with olive oil till it melts.
- Add onions, leeks and celery, rosemary, basil, thyme and oregano and a clove of grated garlic.
- Add the button mushrooms.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add the white wine and reduce all the way till all the liquid is evaporated.
- Add the cream to the mix reduce to a thick consistency.
- Once ready fill it in the vol au vent case and garnish with chive leaves.
Key Ingredients: Mushroom
, white wine