Recipe Servings: 4
An easy to make paneer recipe with caramelized onions and mild seasoning.
- 250 gm paneer, cut into small cubes
- 3 large onions, chopped not too finely
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 green chilli slit length wise
- 1 tsp zeera
- 2 Tbsp chopped ginger
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 Tbsp sookha dhaniya powder
- Red chilli powder, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Chopped coriander leaves, to garnish
- In a kadhai / wok add oil and zeera. Let it flutter. Add the green chilli.
- Add chopped ginger and onions. Saute till onions are translucent.
- Add salt, garam masala, sookha dhaniya powder, red chilli powder. Cook the onions till they are dark brown. Keep adding a little water in case the onions start to burn.
- Once the onions are done add cubes of paneer and cook for 2 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve.
Key Ingredients: Cottage Cheese
, vegetable oil
, green chillies
, cumin seeds
, garam masala
, coriander powder
, Red chilli
, coriander leaves