Recipe of Steamed Spring Rolls
Recipe Servings: 12
Fish, crab, chicken and mushroom wrapped in a yam root and steamed.
- 12 pieces each of:
- Chicken pieces, cut lengthwise
- Fish pieces, cut length wise
- Crab, cut lenghthwise
- Roots of yam
How to Make Steamed Spring Rolls
- Take a slice of yam root, place the fish, crab, chicken and mushroom on it and roll it.
- Make all the rolls in a similar way.
- Now steam the rolls for 5 minutes in a bamboo basket or a regular steamer.
- Steamed Spring rolls are ready to serve.