Stir Fried Lamb with Fried Rice Recipe
Recipe Servings: 3
Leg of lamb sliced and tossed with oriental sauces, bell peppers and loads of chillies. This lamb stir fry goes best with vegetable fried rice.
Ingredients of Stir Fried Lamb with Fried Rice
- 1/2 pound (1 cup approx) lamb leg meat, sliced
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 2 tsp oyster sauce
- 3 tsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- Pepper, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- 8-10 mint leaves
How to Make Stir Fried Lamb with Fried Rice
- In a wok add oil, chopped garlic and chilli. Saute.
- Add sliced lamb meat. Saute for 5-6 minutes.
- Add red and yellow bell peppers. Saute.
- Add oyster sauce, fish sauce, soy sauce, sugar, pepper and salt. Toss well.
- Saute till lamb is cooked well. Add mint leaves. Saute for 1 minute.
- Serve with fried rice.
Key Ingredients: Mutton
, vegetable oil
, red chilli
, bell pepper
, black pepper
, oyster sauce
, fish sauce
, soya sauce
, pepper, mint leaves