Recipe Servings: 4
Juicy strawberries topped with a almond, flour, brown sugar crumble and baked perfect in this delightful dessert.
- 500 gms strawberries
- 125 gms caster sugar
- 25 gms almond meal
- 100 gms brown sugar
- 50 gms almond flakes
- 75 gms butter
- 125 gms flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 200 C. Place the strawberries on a baking tray.
- Sprinkle caster sugar and almond meal on the strawberries. Keep aside.
- For the crumble mix, in a large bowl, mix flour and butter.
- Add brown sugar, baking powder and almond flakes to the crumble mix.
- Cover the strawberries with the crumble mix.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 180 C.
- To Serve: Garnish the strawberry crumble with almond flakes and brown sugar.