Thai Egg Fried Rice Recipe
Recipe Servings: 4
Rice served with omelette strips, cucumber and coriander, doused with fish sauce.
Ingredients of Thai Egg Fried Rice
- 3 Tbsp oil
- 2 eggs - beaten with 1 tbsp water
- 1 tsp garlic - chopped
- 2 cups spring onions - chopped
- 4 cups rice-cooked bite-like
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1 cup coriander leaves - chopped
- 1 cup cucumber - diced
How to Make Thai Egg Fried Rice
- Heat 1 Tbsp of oil in a large frying pan and add egg. Swirl, till set. Remove from pan and cut into strips and keep aside.
- Heat the rest of the oil in the same pan and add garlic and spring onions. Saute over high heat till glossy and add rice.
- Stir-fry over high heat till rice is heated through. Add fish sauce, coriander and omelette strips and mix well.
- Serve garnished with the cucumber.
- NOTE: You can cook this with or without the Fish Sauce.