Zucchini Wrapped Sole
Restaurant: The Hiatus
Recipe Servings: 2
A healthy and soulful combination of zucchini, sole, fresh herbs with the kick of garlic and mustard.
- 120 gm sole fish
- 60 gm zucchini
- 40 gm thyme
- 4 gm garlic
- Salt to taste
- Crushed black pepper to taste
- 60 gm onion
- 20 gm Kasundi mustard
- Take the fish and cut it into cubes of 2X2 inches each.
- Take the thin slices of zucchini and grill them with salt and pepper.
- Once the zucchini is grilled, wrap it around the sole fish.
- Sprinkle it with thyme, salt and pepper.
- Then bake it in the oven at 180 degree Celsius for about 10 minutes, so that the fish is cooked through.
- Take a plate and brush it with Kasundi mustard and then place either fried potato or make potato spaghetti using a spaghetti maker.
- Once the bed is set, place your zucchini wrapped sole on top and garnish it with fried onion crisps.