How chocolate is proven to be good for your skin?
- It is high in antioxidants which helps to protect skin from radical damage.
- It is said to be an excellent skin detoxifier.
- It enhances your skin glow.
- Cocoa helps to fight with aging.
- It has the ability to protect the skin from harmful UV rays.
These were some of the perks of using chocolate on your skin and who wouldn't want to try this when it gives these many benefits? You can make a chocolate face pack for your skin at home too. Here are the steps:
1. Make sure to clean your face first to remove all the dirt and dead cells by using a cleanser.
2. Take a bowl and add 1 spoon of olive oil, a drop of vanilla extract, 1 table spoon of brown sugar, and 1 table spoon of melted cocoa. Blend them all together.
3. Apply this pack on your face and scrub it to remove all dead cells. Allow it to stay for about 10-12 minutes.
Chocolate face packs are one of the most healthy yet effective way to make your skin supple and hydrated. Go and try it!
The opinions expressed within this article are the personal opinions of the author. NDTV is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, suitability, or validity of any information on this article. All information is provided on an as-is basis. The information, facts or opinions appearing in the article do not reflect the views of NDTV and NDTV does not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.