Ayushmann has an ectomorph body type that required him to gain muscle. His personal trainer Vinod Channa, a Mumbai-based fitness expert, set a tough workout routine for him. That's when he started to gain weight and muscles. It wasn't an easy path, but surely an effective one.
Now that Ayushmann has a perfect physique, he still follows fitness and diet rules to maintain a fit and healthy body. These mantras may be flexible, but definitely worth a try. Here are some fitness rules that you could abide by-
- Ayushmann has always vouched for jogging every day; he calls himself a compulsive jogger. If you are busy and cannot go to the gym, 30 minutes of jogging every day can help you get in shape.
- Skipping can also be one of the options if you don't like going to the gym. Always keep a skipping rope with you as you travel and skip for around 15 minutes and see the difference.
- Ayushmann also practices yoga for wellness.
- Do not stick to one fitness regime as it becomes monotonous after a certain point.
- Stay away from smoking and drinking, as they are the biggest health hazards and can prove to be fatal.
- Pick your favourite outdoor sport and start playing it daily for at least 30-45 minutes. You wouldn't have to do anything else.
- Avoid carbohydrate rich foods after 6 pm as it may hinder with your digestion.
- Follow the five small meals a day plan that will help you feel full and prevent you from over-eating.
- Add fruits, fresh juices, egg whites and rotis in your diet as they provide sufficient nutrients throughout the day.
- Keep it simple and light at night. Include more pulses and soups to avoid heaviness.
These handy rules will not only help you get in shape, but also keep you healthy and fit in the longer run. We wish Ayushmann Khurrana a very Happy Birthday and the best for all his future endeavours.