Everyone enjoys eating seasonal fruits, which are also very good for our health. Strawberry is one such winter delight, and one of the nicest fruits to eat in this season. While you may simply savour delicious strawberries, you can also use them to make a range of delicious dishes and spreads. In a new Instagram post, chef Saransh Goila shared an interesting recipe for strawberry jam. He mentioned in the caption that you can apply this jam on toast, use it to make salad dressing, and even use it in cocktails.
1) 2 cups strawberries, roughly chopped.
2) Honey – 3 tablespoons
3) Juice of half a lemon
4) Chia seeds – 1 ½ tablespoon
1) First, add the chopped strawberries to a pan and cook till it gets mushy.
2) Now, add 3 tablespoons of honey and mix well.
3) Add the lemon juice and blend it all well.
4) Then, add the chia seeds and cook the mixture till it turns thick.
5) Your strawberry jam is ready. Cool the jam and spread on the toast to enjoy it further.
Here's the video:
If it's winter, Christmas can't be far behind. A few days ago, Saransh Goila showed with his followers the recipe of a simple yet mouth-watering Christmas fruit cake. So, if have already started listening to carols or decorating your Christmas tree, then take the festive spirit a notch higher by making this cake. Click here for the recipe.
During winter, one of the things we love the most is to enjoy a hot meal. Keeping that in mind, a couple of weeks ago, Saransh Goila shared the recipe of an elaborate desi cuisine — bedmi and aloo jhol. Saransh explained the process in an Instagram video. To know how to make it, click here.
On another occasion recently, Saransh Goila told his followers how to make ‘pisyu loon', or green garlic salt that's popular in Uttarakhand. He shared his version of the recipe with his followers on Instagram. To take a look at the procedure, click here.
Which of these recipes by Saransh Goila are you going to try out next?